Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I Am Grateful for Many Things


By Nathan Abarca
Staff Writer

I am grateful for many things, especially what my parents give me and what my teachers give me. My teachers want to give me good education for my future. My parents think I am smart and that I can go to college.  I am grateful for their support.

I am grateful for all the school supplies my mom gives me, like pencils, pens, and paper. She tries to prepare me for school, so I try to use all the materials. I like to use a lot of the paper I have in my binder.

My dad helps me out, too. I don’t live with my dad so when I go to his house I take my backpack. He gives me information on how to do my homework. He tells me to work hard and if I do, I will pass middle school and get a better job then he has. I listen to him and I do try to work hard.

My teachers tell me to be positive because they seem to know that I’m always negative to myself.  I often do not act positive because of this. They also tell me not be late to class.  I think teachers think that I am a bad student because I am late a lot. I told one of my teachers that I wont be late anymore.  I don’t want to be tardy to all my classes anymore.  I want to be successful in school, so I do what I am supposed to do. I have to do my work to get a good grade because my grades have to be good to play any sport in high school and college.

I think everybody is right when they say to do your work and be on time. It is easy when you do your work when you are supposed to because the information is still in your head. My current grades are pretty bad right now. I need to do my work in class.  I am grateful that my teachers are helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment